Friday, August 8, 2008

Not Really Related, But Awesome.



Blog participation appears to have taken a hiatus while we go through training and get ready for the fall. However, if you happen to check the site anyway, SURPRISE!, random gift from me to you....

So, I found this site... Wordle that creates cool clouds of words that you type in or pull from a URL. You can see my example above using the learning outcomes. This might be esp. helpful for those of you who are aesthetically-challenged and need to create something...

Play around with it. It's fun. Repeated words appear bigger than words that show up less frequently. To save the design, you should "Print" and select "Adobe PDF" instead of a printer. You can also paste the code into a site (as I did to make it appear on this blog).

Happy Friday, friends. ^___^

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

you're amazing

I liked my gift from you :)

i like unicorns. but like social justice... they only appear in my dreams.